NAPA VALLEY COUPLES THERAPY CENTER
About the Position:
HIRING LICENSED CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGISTS, MFTS, LCSWS, LPCCS, SEXOLOGISTS & Coaches
PART-TIME POSITIONs FOR INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS
POSITIONS AVAILABLE FOR LICENSED MENTAL HEALTH CLINICIANS WHO ARE TRAINED IN COUPLES Counseling & SEX THERAPY MODALITIES
Limited positions available for attachment based trauma informed psychotherapists to work with individuals.
Napa Valley Couples Therapy Center is a highly specialized boutique-style couples and sex therapy center. We strive to contribute to a world in which attending to our sexual, emotional and relationship health is a priority for all and that high quality, accessible psychotherapy is readily available. While we are rooted in traditional psychological theory, our clinicians also stay up to date with today’s cutting-edge treatments based on attachment and neuroscience.
Napa Valley Couples Therapy Center focuses on the goal of making the practice of couples counseling and sex & intimacy therapy more relationship-focused and accessible, without the stigma and confusion that often accompanies misperceptions about couple and sex therapy.
Our specialty and focus is in couples therapy, sex therapy and relationship counseling. Therefore, we are seeking licensed psychotherapists (MFT, LCSW, & Clinical Psychologists) to conduct psychotherapy with individuals and couples.
Previous or current training in Couples Therapy and/or Sex Therapy Modalities (EFT, PACT , Gottman Method, AEDP, IFS,) is required. Group consultation, quarterly community meetings, and trainings are offered to enhance clinical skills and provide community and support.
Our Team Values
- Be an MFT, MFTi*, PsyD, LCSW, PhD, DHS, Psychological Assistant* or Licensed Clinical Psychologist, Clinical Sexologist, Certified Life or Sexual Empowerment Coach.
- Have your own office space to see patients in the East Bay, North Bay, Napa Valley and/or San Francisco and/or be willing to sign up for Sima Space.
- Want to build your private practice and enjoy a steady stream of referrals.
- Have advanced couples and/or sex therapy training, via at least one of the following modalities:
- Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT)
- Psychobiological Approach to Couple Therapy (PACT)
- Gottman Method
- Sex Therapy
- Internal Family Systems (IFS)
- Accelerated Experiential Dynamic Psychotherapy for Couples (AEDP)
- Imago Relationship Therapy
- Want to work independently in your private practice, but also be part of our community and be willing to meet several times a year for training, consultation and community building.
- Be passionate about helping couples work on attachment issues and creating healthy, loving secure relationships.
*Pre-licensed clinicians must have a supervisor who is willing to sign on as an independent contractor on your behalf.
- Provide psychotherapy or coaching for individuals & couples
- Maintain a caseload of at least 5 clients
- Must be willing to work 10-12 hours evenings and weekends to accommodate clients’ schedules.
- Be available weekday evenings and weekend days for client sessions
- Maintain active registration as an intern or licensed clinician.
- Comply with legal and ethical standards as set forth by the state of California
- Be available for bi-weekly consultation group (time TBD)
- Maintain, update and share your schedule weekly with NBCTC
- Participate in ongoing training and education and attend all activities
- Enthusiasm for couples counseling, sex therapy and attachment focused modalities.
- Interested in video taping for learning purposes
- POC & LGBTQIA+ clinicians are strongly encouraged to apply
- Payment is made on a monthly basis and will be based upon actual funds received from clients for Contractor’s services.
- Marketing done for you, and clients provided
- Competitive hourly rate
- Monthly consultation groups
- Quarterly community meetings and trainings
To apply, please fill out the form below and then send in your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. In the subject line, please write "Independent Contractor Position Application". In your letter, please tell us why you would like to join our team, about your relevant experience in relationship attachment based modalities and any other strengths you have. Tell us about your goals and how joining our team may facilitate your journey. We would also like to know about your own personal experiences in therapy and self-growth and how that influences you as a clinician. Thank you. We look forward to hearing from you and growing our team!
TO APPLY PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW AND THEN SUBMIT A CV AND COVER LETTER VIA EMAIL. ALSO INCLUDE A PROFESSIONAL HEADSHOT AND BIO THAT WOULD BE USED ON THE WEBSITE. THANK YOU.